Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering
Biomedical Engineering = Clinical education across diverse areas of practice
- Number of years: 2 years graduate degree, 120 credits
- Number of students: 45 students/year
- TUITION FEE: 2,500 euro/year
Reasons to pursue Biomedical Engineering Master’s Degree?
- The Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering was created to respond to increased needs for healthcare in our society. A biomedical engineer acts as an integrator between medical specialists and technology specialists.
- The broad technological background that is essential in biomedical engineering also makes biomedical engineers attractive to conventional industrial sectors.
- Integrated approaches to enable prevention of injury and disease and support healthy aging and engineered novel therapeutics.
How do biomedical engineers differ from other engineers?
- Biomedical engineers must integrate biology and medicine with engineering to solve problems related to living systems.
- Biomedical engineers are expected to integrate their engineering skills with their understanding of the complexity of biological systems in order to improve medical practice.
Where is a biomedical engineer working?
- Hospitals ;
- Biomedical industries;
- Prosthetic companies;
- Private practice;
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries ;
- Engage themselves in advance study in biomedical engineering or a related field.
Learning outcomes of the study program
Track A Clinical Bioengineering
- Ability to apply different methods for signal and image processing for implementing a project in the biomedical engineering field and to use of assistive technology devices and services and to understand the functional approach to the assessment of assistive technology needs and various technologies used by people with disabilities
- Ability to apply knowledge of engineering science in the solution of radiation therapy and dosimetry, and to use and to design an e-health or a telemedicine
Track B Advanced Biomaterials
- Design complex materials for tissue engineering and advanced techniques for investigation and therapy and realize their application;
- Identify the functional characteristics and properties of the elements for implant/prosthesis according to the applicable standards in the field apply the principles of production of orthoses, prostheses, and other medical devices.
Track C Medical Biotechnologies
- Performing of laboratory clinical analysis, selection of working techniques, principles and methods of dosing, investigating correlations between physiological and pathological variations in order to establish a positive and differential diagnosis;
- Identify and manipulate equipment and specific advanced techniques for obtaining and processing of bioproducts. Perform the quality control according to the international ethical standards, and the risk assessment.
The degrees diplomas awarded are recognized in the European and non-European countries, which enables foreign graduates to integrate into different medical fields easier
Start thinking now about what your passions are and discover your talent!
The Biomedical Engineering Master Program is waiting for you with high technology and modern laboratories.
Medical Bioengineering Faculty
004 0726 104955
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 9, 2018