Health Services Management Specialization
Health service managers have an average salary of $98,350, and the expected job-growth rate is 20 percent between 2016 and 2026.10 In this specialization, you explore the many aspects of health services management to successfully run a health care facility, such as costs, quality, accessibility, delivery, organization, financing, human resources, and health economics.
When you take the elective Principles of Long-term Care Administration in this specialization, you're qualified to sit for the Illinois Nursing Home Administrator License exam and to fill roles such as program manager or director, health administrator and health care business manager.
- Credits Required: 45 credit hours.
- Cost Per Credit Hour: $650 per credit hour.
- Time to Completion: Full-time students can complete their degree in as little as two years.
- Program Modality: All courses are taught 100 percent online.
- Accreditation: Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) — the nationally recognized accrediting body for both schools of public health and public health programs.
- Certifications: Both MPH specializations prepare you for the Certified in Public Health (CPH) Examination, given by the National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE).
- Health Services Management Specialization: Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Licensing Examination.
About the School
Create an educational experience as unique as you, and pursue your passion from day one. Get the preparation you need for a successful life and career and the individual support you deserve. Welcome t ... Read More