- Duration: Two years part-time
- Advanced standing: Call us to see if you qualify
- Study periods: Jan, Mar, Apr, July, Aug, Oct
- Fees: $2300 per unit, find out about FEE-HELP
- Units: 12
Develop the skills to effectively respond to patient needs
There is a growing need in our healthcare system for highly skilled professionals who understand the complexities of mental health and can offer well-informed mental health clinical interventions.
Southern Cross University’s online Master of Mental Health postgraduate course will enhance your understanding of mental health and psychiatry while building the skills needed to effectively respond to patients experiencing mild, moderate and severe mental health challenges.
This programme is designed to prepare graduates for work within a range of health settings and disciplines. You will gain practical skills and specialised theoretical knowledge to extend or enhance your role in mental health.
Study online with the internationally recognised School of Health and Human Sciences and learn from leading and clinically active mental health academics. Access current and clinically relevant, evidence-based knowledge through a responsive and interactive learning experience.
- Provide effective care through your enhanced understanding of mental health and specialised skills
- Gain knowledge to work across a broad range of public and private healthcare settings
- Access an interactive and responsive learning platform, enabling fluid communication between students and academics
- Ongoing support throughout your study journey from a dedicated Student Success Advisor
To learn more about units, entry requirements, study options and career opportunities just fill in the form on the right for a details program brochure.
Program taught in: