- Duration: Two years, part-time
- Advanced standing: Call us to see if you qualify
- Study periods: January, March, April, July, September, November
- Fees: $2190 per unit
- Units: 12
- Rankings: Nursing research ranked highest possible classification in the ERA national report.
Prepare for the future of healthcare
The online Master of Healthcare Leadership is designed to give you a broad, interdisciplinary perspective on the changing face of healthcare. You might be a registered nurse with many years of experience and want to move out of direct care, or you might be from an allied health background, such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, counselling or optometry, wanting to start your own practice. Whatever your health background, completing a Master’s in healthcare leadership online gives you more flexibility, more opportunities and more transferable skills you can take with you into the future.
The core learning outcomes of the Master of Healthcare Leadership are:
- Use contemporary theory to identify and drive change in healthcare
- Become a strategic healthcare leader
- Adapt to, and remain relevant in a changing healthcare system
- Master all aspects of clinical management
To learn more about units, entry requirements, study options and career opportunities, fill in the form on the right for a detailed program brochure.