George Mason University's online Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management teaches a curriculum that is aligned with the on-ground CAHME-accredited leadership program, combining online class convenience with experiential, on-site practicums. Students develop a robust, executive level skill-set combining integral strategic, business, analytic, and decision-making methodologies rooted in real-world, evidenced-based research and application. The program does not require a GRE/GMAT and can be completed in 32 months with synchronous, asynchronous, and field practicum courses.
The evidence-based curriculum is designed to develop proficiency in the executive competencies necessary for future success in healthcare administration.
The content is routinely assessed and adjusted in response to:
- Demonstrated student proficiency.
- Evidence of alumni career success.
- Purposeful guidance of the employers we serve.
- Renowned faculty through executive healthcare experience, research, and consulting.
Why Choose Mason's MHA in Health Systems Management?
- Our online program is a mirror image of the CAHME accredited MHA offered on campus.
- The online delivery format provides flexibility and accessibility for working professionals everywhere.
- Outcomes-focused program through competency-based education.
- A competitive price point for tuition.
- GRE/GMAT not required.
Program taught in: