You can create your own Master Program of minimum 42 credits. The components of the program can be taken in order, such as Theoretical Course, Mandatory Course, Elective Course, Seminar, Mini-Project, and Thesis.
The educational method includes lecture, seminar, independent study, group discussion occasionally demonstration or hands-on experience (internship). Start of study February and September and we look for students with ambition in research and high GPA scores.
AIM / TARGET GROUPS / DURATION
To produce Master Graduates that:
- posses personal integrity, honest and science ethics.
- master the latest sciences and technology in biomedical sciences.
- able to solve the problem in biomedical sciences through research.
- able to lead research and perform independent research to accelerate new invention to improve quality of human life.
- able to communicate and deliver his/her knowledge to the scientific community.
Course duration is 24 months (2 years), on a full-time basis.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE AND CAREER PERSPECTIVE
As a Master graduate trained in both fundamental and disease-oriented aspects of biomedical sciences you are in great demand. You’ll be prepared for Ph.D. study in one of the participating or associated groups. Alternatively, leaving after obtaining your Master degree you will find your way to biotechnology, the pharmaceutical industry or education.
M. Bmd. for Master of Biomedical Science
HOW TO APPLY
About the School
Universitas Padjadjaran (Unpad) was established based on the initiative of prominent society members of West Java who were eager to have a higher institution in which young generation of West Java cou ... Read More