Master of Animal Science Master in Animal Science Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Diponegoro University has three concentration areas of study as follows:
- Animal Production of Science covers reproductive biology and breeding, production technology, and animal product technology (livestock-based food sciences);
- Science of Nutrition and Animal Feed covers: forage crops, feed nutrients and feed technology;
- The science of Animal Science and Development Planning covers the economic development of the farm and farm community development.
General Enrollment To register for Master in Animal Science Diponegoro University, a new student must be:
- Graduated from bachelor study
- Obtained the GPA Score ≥ 2.70
- Fair in English
Schedule of Enrolment Term I Application date: January 2nd – March 12 Selection: March 16 Term II Application date: March 21 – July 16 Selection: July 20
- Online registration will be started based on term schedule
- The new student should submit the registration form.
- The interview test will be provided on April and July