- Faculty: Sports Biomedicine
- Language: English B2 level or IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 5.50
- Credits: 120 ECTS
- Begins: September
- Study type: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Annual tuition fee: 1000 EUR; non-Europe - 2000 EUR
- Prerequisites: Higher University education, Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation/ Physiotherapy, qualification of a physiotherapist.
- Diploma: Master of Rehabilitation, Physical therapist
The program based on international achievements in fundamental and applied interdisciplinary sciences and technologies has the aim to train advanced physiotherapy professionals who will be able to apply up-to-date scientific evidence-based diagnostic methods in clinical practice, perform prevention of injuries and illnesses, raise hypotheses, initiate and implement biomedical research, develop local and international projects, supervise physiotherapists, work in private practice and continue studies at postgraduate level.
Conceptual Framework and Differential Diagnosis in Physiotherapy - Methodology and Statistics in Biomedical Research - Modern Rehabilitation Technologies - Sports and Alternative Medicine - Non-communicable Diseases and Clinical Pharmacology - Sports Physiotherapy - Biology of Physical Activity and Fitness - Business Management and Law - Master Thesis
- Scientific knowledge and management of ideas.
- Communication: social and academic integration.
- Leadership and management of changes.
- Life-long professional learning and personal development.
- Evaluation of complex patient conditions and application of advanced methodologies of physiotherapy.
- Planning and implementation of research and publishing of findings.
- Organization and management of projects.
- Management and entrepreneurship.
Graduates will be able to work in healthcare and education institutions, professional organizations, sports and health centers and will be qualified to continue their studies towards Ph.D. in biomedical sciences.