Master in Physiology
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Pass the postgraduate entrance examination
3. 2 recommendation letters from (associate) professors
TUITION FEE (USD)
Other expenses information
1. Students in the Master and Bachelor Programs have to pay 800RMB (130USD) registration fee.
2. If the study period exceeds 3 months, students will be required to obtain a residence permit, the cost of which is 400RMB/half a year (65USD) and 800RMB/year (130USD).
3. Textbooks cost 800RMB/year (130USD).
4. LMU has three dormitories for international students. Normally, students share a room with another international student.
- Long-term studies: 2500RMB/semester (400USD), 5000RMB/year (800USD).
- Short-term studies: 800RMB/month (130USD).
Students have to pay separately for connection to the Internet (30RMB/month) (5USD) and the electricity used (depends on the usage).
- Bedding Fees: 500 RMB (80USD).
- Dormitory Deposit: 400RMB (65USD).
April and October.
- More than 20,000 students studying at LMU, around 1000 of them are international students from more than 40 countries.
- 3 affiliated comprehensive hospitals & 5 indirect affiliated hospitals.
- In 2012, LMU is among “study in China in English medium qualified institutions” authorized by the ministry of education and enter in the name list of top 50.
- 24 bachelor degree programs & 59 master degree programs.
- 3880 faculty members: 188 teachers with doctor degree. Among 924 Teachers with Master Degree.
- Top 6 of the Degree International Students in Liaoning Province in 2011.
- Top 4 of the Degree International Students in Liaoning Province in 2012.
- Educated A large Number of Outstanding Doctors and Other Medical Personnel.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 28, 2017