The international master degree in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology provides high levels of theoretical knowledge, technological and experimental expertise to design, conduct and manage research and development activities in biotechnologies applied to health, for the design, characterization, production, analysis and formulation of innovative and biotechnological drugs, vaccines, diagnostic devices.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Biotechnologies will soon provide most of the chances to improve human health: research in the pharmaceutical biotechnology is in the leading edge
- It will give you knowledge and dynamic expertise on all aspects relevant to pharmaceutical biotechnology, from ideas' development to their realisation
- A close interaction with teachers will give you the best opportunities to pursue your interests in an international environment
- Most courses will include practical laboratory lessons, and you will acquire sound basic knowledge coupled with advanced laboratory skills
- You will have the opportunity to attend research labs within the university or biotechnological companies, both in Italy as well as abroad
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on:
Study Grants and Subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: