Master in Nursing
1. Bachelor Degree
2. Pass the postgraduate entrance examination
3. 2 recommendation letters from (associate) professors
TUITION FEE (USD)
Other expenses information
1. Students in the Master and Bachelor Programs have to pay 800RMB (130USD) registration fee.
2. If the study period exceeds 3 months, students will be required to obtain a residence permit, the cost of which is 400RMB/half a year (65USD) and 800RMB/year (130USD).
3. Textbooks cost 800RMB/year (130USD).
4. LMU has three dormitories for international students. Normally, students share a room with another international student.
- Long-term studies: 2500RMB/semester (400USD), 5000RMB/year (800USD)
- Short-term studies: 800RMB/month (130USD)
Students have to pay separately for connection to the Internet (30RMB/month) (5USD) and the electricity used (depends on the usage).
- Bedding Fees: 500 RMB (80USD)
- Dormitory Deposit: 400RMB (65USD)
April and October
Making Significant Contributions to Medical Research Home and Abroad
- LMU is listed in institutions that could offer MBBS in English medium issued by the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China.
- LMU is accredited by ECFMG and USMLE, recognized by the WHO and is listed in the Avicenna Directories.
Message from the president
"I’m very pleased to be able to introduce Liaoning Medical University’s for international students. Liaoning Medical University has a history of more than 60 years and has acquired a long- standing reputation among medical universities throughout China. LMU is proud of its history, its achievements and the quality of research and education it provides. It provides education for a large amount of students from all over China and a growing number of students from other parts of the world.
LMU is located in the coastal city of Jinzhou in Liaoning Province, five hours east of Beijing. The campus covers 1,140,000 square meters and lies in the north of the city. Six kinds of education are offered in LMU: general high education, state-owned privately run education, adult education, vocational education, online education and international students` education. The university enrolls undergraduate, graduate and master as well as postgraduate students. There are 16 teaching departments, 116 teaching offices, 56 teaching laboratories, 3 affiliated comprehensive hospitals and 169 bases for teaching and practice. The university’s curriculum comprises 29 specialized undergraduate subjects, 59 master degree programs and 1 joint doctor degree program. Among the faculty members there are 823 full-time teachers, 74 of whom have been granted a doctoral degree, 658 associate professors and 358 professors and chief doctors. The university’s library has an advanced electronic reading room and has access to the retrieval system for medical documents from the American MEDLINE and the Chinese Medical Institute.
I am confident that students who enroll our university will benefit from, and enjoy, an educational experience of a high caliber. I also hope that Liaoning Medical University will continue to surprise and surpass your expectation. I look forward to welcoming you to our campuses in the costal city Jinzhou when you commence your academic journey."
This school offers programs in: