Why study MSc in Mental Health Studies at Middlesex?
You will be given the opportunity to study with others from a wide range of mental health settings and backgrounds, both nationally and internationally.
It is hoped that the diversity of this learning environment stimulates enhanced the learning of mental health issues, leading to improved practice and service development.
This MSc will allow you to plan your own individual study pathway to meet your personal, professional, academic and service needs. Furthermore, the optional modules can be taken at a pace and frequency that suits your circumstances, taking into account issues such as your location and work-life balance. As such, a number of modules are available via distance learning.
Overall, the programme is designed so that, where possible, credits achieved through prior study are recognized as part of the award.
- Middlesex is a leading provider of health education, with one of the highest student satisfaction ratings in London.
- The university is highly rated by our students for our student support, which particularly helps those with non-traditional qualifications reach their potential.
- Your studies are supported by brand new state-of-the-art facilities, including a well-resourced library and access to a wide range of mental health-related e-books and journals.
- We have established relationships with London's leading mental health trusts.
- You will have the opportunity to network with a wide range of clinicians from a variety of backgrounds, both nationally and internationally.
- As a student of this course, you'll receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 17, 2018