Second level studies in Medical Biotechnology at the Faculty of Biotechnology enable students to develop skills in solving problems arising in experimental work. Individual master's dissertation projects coordinated by the Faculty's research and teaching staff serve this purpose. The second cycle program reflects the specificity and high quality of scientific research of the Faculty's 15 research groups.
What can you learn?
A graduate of Medical Biotechnology:
- possesses comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of biological sciences, in particular of biochemistry and medical biotechnology, that is essential to perform professional duties in an interdisciplinary manner
- is proficient in using bioinformatics tools and literature in the English language in his or her professional work;
- is prepared to discuss scientific issues;
- knows how to arrange individual and teamwork in the laboratory in accordance with the principles of bioethics and safety;
- has knowledge of the implementation of research and application projects,
- knows the principles for the creation and development of individual entrepreneurship and is well informed in the market of biotech companies;
- is able to facilitate his or her further learning and career planning;
- speaks English at B2+ level and uses professional English vocabulary related to biology, biochemistry, biomedicine, and biotechnology.
The program lasts 2 years (4 semesters). To obtain a master's degree, students must write and defend a master thesis.
The course starts if the minimum number of 10 students will enroll.
- certified copies of your Bachelor Diploma
- certified copies of your academic records
- certified copies of your English proficiency (B2 level)
- a digital passport photo
- a copy of the passport
- a medical certificate
- confirmation of payment registration fee on University account.
Program taught in: