Medical Biotechnology students develop the skills to coordinate research projects in the field of biotechnology and molecular medicine. The programme provides a thogough preparation in molecular mtechnology for the biotechnological use uf prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells; students learn to design and develop research strategies aimed at applying emerging technology to the medical field; our research laboratories provide advanced training opportunities with state-of-the-art scientific equipment. the use of english as the official language produces graduates with an international profile, equipping them with a range of skills that increase their employability in international work environments.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
1. Your starting point for a career in biotechnological research in areas of medical interest.
2. Learn to assist medical doctors in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures involving cell, gene and biosystem manipulation.
3. Join and organise laboratory activities using advanced diagnostic techniques for the production of biotechnological products.
4. Develop soft skills and use them to apply specialised knowledge in an international work environment.
5. English as thelanguage to access international exchanges and broaden postgraduate opportunities.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/MedicalBiotechnology/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More