Learn more about this degree programme, meet students and staff of the University of Bologna, and find out the services and opportunities for international students.
Register for our Virtual Open Days on 1-5 February, 2021: www.opendays.unibo.it
COVID-19 INFO AND UPDATES
Covid 19 - Please read the measures adopted by the University of Bologna to allow activities to resume safely.
About the programme
Medical Biotechnology students develop the skills to coordinate research projects in the field of biotechnology and molecular medicine. The program provides a thorough preparation in molecular technology for the biotechnological use of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells; students learn to design and develop research strategies aimed at applying emerging technology to the medical field; our research laboratories provide advanced training opportunities with state-of-the-art scientific equipment. the use of English as the official language produces graduates with an international profile, equipping them with a range of skills that increase their employability in international work environments.
5 reasons to enroll in the degree program
- Your starting point for a career in biotechnological research in areas of medical interest
- Learn to assist medical doctors in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures involving cell, gene, and biosystem manipulation
- Join and organize laboratory activities using advanced diagnostic techniques for the production of biotechnological products
- Develop soft skills and use them to apply specialized knowledge in an international work environment
- English as the language to access international exchanges and broaden postgraduate opportunities
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/MedicalBiotechnology/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich program catalog, cutting-edge research, and a constant and increasingly ... Read More