The Master in Management aims to continue the 1st cycle training in Management, complementing and deepening the knowledge acquired in a degree in the areas of management and related.
The Master of Management offers participants the vision, concepts and tools to address the major challenges facing companies in the 21st Century in a globally growing, increasingly competitive world.
The MSc in Management prepares students to perform the most demanding and complex tasks in the different areas of business management, without loss of an overall view, with sufficient flexibility to ensure a deepening in areas of specialization according to the interests of each student, through the offer of a wide range of elective chairs in different areas of Management.
The Master in Management presents itself as a continuity of studies option for all graduates in management or with related training and has as general objectives:
- Improve knowledge of the main themes in the area of Management;
- To develop specialized skills in topics of professional interest, thus contributing to the elaboration of the final project / dissertation;
- Provide students with research methods, procedures and techniques that allow them to develop their project autonomously.
The investment in the full program is € 7,350:
€ 5,750 in the 1st academic year and € 1,600 in the 2nd academic year.
The bribe of each year can be paid once or in installments.
Application Process 2019/2020
Admission to IBS full-time Master's degrees presupposes, in addition to the academic qualification at the level of the Degree, two important requirements:
- Effective availability of time, since they are full-time Masters that require a great involvement in the set of activities;
- Proficiency in English. Some curricular units are taught in English and will present work materials, bibliographical references and sessions with foreign guests
Admission Process 2019/2020:
1st Phase (until March 15): 50 euros
2nd Phase (until 2nd of May): 70 euros
mestradosft.ibs @ ISCTE -iul.pt
Tel .: 210 464 115