- Quality management in health organizations
- Nursing management and health planning
- Nursing management techniques
- Clinical nursing management in hospitals
- Management of human resources in nursing
- Practical application of directive and communication skills in nursing
- Quality in nursing services
- Excellence in the quality of nursing care
- Fundamental techniques and procedures in nursing
- Nursing care in taxonomies of the NANDA
- Educational methodology applied to nursing care
- Pollution, health and nursing care
- Nursing care in health problems by physical, chemical and biological agents
- Clinical research for nursing
- Methodology in nursing research
- Nursing research techniques
- Methods of action in the nursing interview
- Nursing product and nursing care management
- Facilitate the tools and management techniques of the various actions in the direction of Health Services.
- Formulate strategies and describe the operational actions that lead to the achievement of results by which the RD / 2015 criteria are fixed, which is set for the implementation of the Clinical Management Units in the field of Health Services.
Graduates / Graduates in Nursing.
Duration and Realization
700 teaching hours and can be done in a minimum time of 8 months and a maximum of 12 months.
The student will be given the keys to the European Campus as a technological support, which will allow him to access the course documentation, the self-evaluations and evaluations with the student's guide and the tutorial.
Likewise, the tutors in a personalized way will answer your questions about the training contents online, telephone and personally if the student so wishes.
As an essential requirement is to pass the evaluation test, final project and the exam.
Students will receive a diploma issued by the Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social .
Program taught in: