- Price: 7,900 euros 50% scholarship -
- Financing without interest up to 12 months. Discount for cash payment.
- Duration: 60 ECTS
- Methodology: Online
- Qualification obtained: Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija and Master's Degree from the IMF Business School
- Job and Internship Exchange
University degree or equivalent professional experience
IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, launches the Digital Health. The objective of this master's degree is to train new professionals in the health sector who are familiar with the new trends and the digital transformation of the sector. IMF maintains collaboration agreements with the Digital Health Association.
The Master in Digital Health of an academic year of duration, is taught in online mode supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
With the IMF Student Centered methodology, the student is at the center of all training services and guides the institution towards academic and professional success. The student will be able to know his progress at all times, be attended when needed, access all resources with complete freedom and have a service of coaching, headhunting and employment.
All students who successfully pass this program will obtain a double Master's degree from the University of Nebrija and a Master's degree from the IMF Business School . In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
- Scholarships and Study Aid Program
- Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year
- Unlimited Tutorials
- Live online classes
- Masterclasses and Networking Sessions
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention
- Virtual library with more than 30,000 references
- Virtual video library with access to the classes of any master
- Access to the VIP Club with discounts on leisure, travel, restaurants
- Module I - The health system
- Module II - Health Information Technology
- Module III - Pharmaceutical industry, medical technology and biotechnology
- Module IV - Digital Transformation in the Health sector
- Module V - Digital Health Organizations
- Module VI - The new Health Professional
- Module VII - From the e-patient to self-care: Emancipation of citizens before the era of ubiquitous health
- Module VIII - Management skills for transformation
- Module IX - Final Master's Project: Innovation Project
- Course I - English Course