IMF Business School , in collaboration with the University of Nebrija, launches the Master in Dietetics, Nutrition and Food Safety, whose objectives are that its students acquire knowledge about the production, legislation, quality and certifications of the food sector; as well as to analyze in depth the composition of the food and the functioning of our organism.
This Master is aimed at university graduates and professionals who wish to either specialize in the food sector or redirect their careers towards dietetics and nutrition counseling.
The Master's Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, lasting one academic year, is taught online, supported by an advanced technological platform that allows students to access the study, whatever their geographical location or their time availability.
All students who satisfactorily pass this program will obtain a Double Master's degree from the University of Nebrija and a Master's degree from the IMF Business School .
In addition, all the advantages of IMF :
Scholarships and Aid Program Study Employment Exchange with more than 12,000 vacancies published in the last year Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention Virtual Library with more than 30,000 references Masterclasses and Virtual Video Networking Sessions with access to classes any master Access to the VIP Club with discounts in leisure, trips, restaurants ...
- Module I - Food and nutrition
- Module II - Bromatology. Chemical composition and nutritional value
- Module III - Nutrients. Classification
- Module IV - Nutritional problems in the different stages of life and in special population groups
- Module V - New factors in the diet
- Module VI - Dietetics for special groups and food supplements
- Module VII - Community nutrition and public health
- Module VIII - Clinical nutrition. Dietary guidelines
- Module IX - Development of diets
- Module X - Master's thesis
- Course I - English Course