ISEP presents a formative itinerary of scientific nature, updated and professional, oriented to the specialization to make effective interventions in psychological problems through contextual therapies such as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Functional Analytical Therapy (TAF), Therapy Dialectic Behavior (TDC), Behavioral Activation Therapy (TAC) or Brief Strategic Therapy, among others.
The training in Contextual Therapies will allow you to identify the most effective therapy in each case, taking into account the psychopathological characteristics, the symptomatology and the context of each patient, and apply it correctly to subsequently analyze the results obtained.
With this Master, in addition to developing the therapeutic skills in the context of contextual therapies, you will learn about the use and implementation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in the field of clinical psychology, as a support tool.
Master's Program in Contextual Therapies
- Third Generation Therapies: evolution of cognitive behavioral therapy. Epistemological and empirical bases.
- Brain and emotions learning: biophysiological bases.
- Intrapersonal intelligence: the management of emotions.
- Mindfulness and its different therapies.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
- Integral Behavioral Therapy of a couple.
- Therapies from the TIC.
- ACT applications in clinical practice.
- Functional Analytical Therapy (TAF).
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (TDC).
- Behavioral Activation Therapy (TAC).
- Brief Strategic Therapy and Brief Family Therapy.
- Complex trauma and EMDR.
Practices / Practice report.
Final work of master.
Competences of the Master in Contextual Therapies
- Understand and analyze the epistemological bases of contextual therapies.
- Design intervention plans by selecting the most appropriate contextual therapies for each patient.
- Apply the different therapeutic processes of contextual therapies in the professional performance of clinical psychology.
- Assess the use of new technologies in psychological interventions.
Raimon Gaja, Master Director in Contextual Therapies
Raimon Gaja. Specialist in Clinical Psychology. Founder and CEO of ISEP. Author of 13 books among which stand out Well-being, self-esteem and happiness, with 14 editions and more than 80,000 copies sold; Couples therapy (4 editions) and The family well, thank you. Teacher with more than 8,000 hours of therapy. Visiting professor at national and foreign universities.
Recipients of the Master in Contextual Therapies
The Master in Contextual Therapies is aimed at graduates or graduates in Psychology or students in the last course, as well as professionals in Psychiatry. The award of the master's degree / diploma will be subject to the previous obtaining of the degree or degree.
About the School
El Instituto Superior de Estudios Psicológicos, ISEP, es una institución privada europea de formación superior e intervención clínica en las áreas de psicología clínica, neurociencias, psicopedagogía ... Read More