- Contribute to the construction of a professional capable of promoting strong and motivating leaderships adjusted to the challenges that are placed on specialized nursing care and organizations, through a process of research and the development of critical thinking;
- To develop specific skills of nurse specialist in community nursing and public health, namely: health planning methodology; empowerment of groups and communities; coordination of community-based health programs and epidemiological surveillance.
Weekly schedule: Fridays 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Lecture calendars: Beginning of October
Three academic semesters Total Hours: 2370 Hours; Contact hours: 1100 Hours
The Masters in Community Nursing and Public Health work in liberal professions or in public or private institutions, national or foreign, namely:
- Health Centers, specifically Community Care Units and Public Health Units;
- Integrated National Continuing Care Network;
- Enterprises (occupational health services);
- Medical and Nursing Clinics.
About the School
A Universidade de Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, sedeada em Vila Real, mais conhecida por UTAD, é uma instituição orientada para a criação, transmissão e difusão da cultura, do saber e da ciência. Situa ... Read More