Distance learning Medizinalfachberufe the degree of Master of Arts (MA) is aimed at people who work in health, treatment and care professions and have already obtained an academic Bachelor's or graduate degrees, including a Bachelor of Arts at the Medizinalfachberufe DIPLOMA , The course can be studied simultaneously in addition to a professional activity and is particularly suitable for access careers in the fields of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, geriatric care, health care and nursing. In addition to increased management and communication skills that students gain in five semesters in-depth knowledge and skills in both the health-related research activities as well as in project and innovation management.
Master program Medizinalfachberufe
The interdisciplinary master's degree program Medizinalfachberufe distance learning provides an ideal academic skills development for all in therapy and nursing professions workers who wish to continue their education in parallel with an occupation on the master level. For a better balance between studies and work and greater independence of location, students can attend this course on Saturdays either the place of residence in one of the numerous Germany-wide study centers of DIPLOMA college or in a virtual version with online lectures.
Students gain on the already acquired in undergraduate or graduate study knowledge and skills beyond knowledge in the fields of science and research theory, the qualitative and quantitative methods of empirical social research, the evidence-based action and the project and innovation management. In the elective modules for health management, students deepen their knowledge and skills in organizational and personnel development in healthcare settings and outpatient sector, while they are specialized in the electives to hand rehabilitation or Neuroprosthetics special patient needs.
Major fields of study in Master program Medizinalfachberufe
The studies in focus Health Management equips students to assume a leadership position in the inpatient and outpatient Einrichtugnen health care, for example, in hospital management, as a department or main department head or ward or nursing services. The management of multidisciplinary ambulatory care centers, elderly care facilities, home care services and hospices is possible.
The focus on health education in the master program treated widening and deepening scientific applications (professional) pedagogy and didactics for Medizinalfachberufe. The target group are students who already perform a teaching at vocational schools or universities in the health sector and thus are already teachers. The focus contributes to the professionalisation of teaching. In particular, this focus also prepare for leadership in this area, for example on the training line to vocational schools. Students are also able to develop and introduce new educational concepts. It should be noted that very different requirements exist in the individual provinces to professional and educational qualification of teachers and senior teachers in schools for health care professions. By letter dated January 2015 confirmed the Lower Saxony state school board that the master's program with a focus Medizinalfachberufe meets health education both the demands for teachers as well as to lines of Schools for Health Professions in Lower Saxony. The courses of the centroid are solely at the Study Centre Hannover.
In focus Handrehabilitation the Master Program Medizinalfachberufe students learn to build hand-therapeutic facilities and to conduct and implement standards of quality management in health care. In cooperation with hand surgeons can also develop and implement guidelines for the treatment of injured hand and hand ill patients. Moreover, they have the expertise needed for writing of specialized literature and can be used in the training of physiotherapists and occupational therapists in the art of hand rehabilitation. Through the available expertise in the field of prosthetics and rail supply can develop in cooperation with prosthetists new systems for these areas and explore their applicability by studies.
Students of gravity Neuroprosthetics are especially capable to act in clinical patient care and here to take over management tasks. They have expertise in neurorehabilitation, in biomechanics and in prosthetic medical devices. They fit prostheses to correct and create individual treatment plans for patients. Students learn to evaluate therapy methods established in terms of their evidence base and introduce new therapeutic approaches. In collaboration with rehabilitation physicians can develop guidelines for neurorehabilitation patients.
Career prospects after the distance learning
The job opportunities are u. a due to the continuous scientific development in medicine and who had long lasting academization of Medizinalfachberufe very good. This results in application possibilities, for example in the following fields of activity:
Management field, management and organization:
- Conducted by departments in hospitals, clinics, early intervention, assistance for the disabled elderly and care of the mentally ill, for example, in job-related personnel management
- Design and implementation of new organizational structures, departments and therapy
- Self-employed and active shaping systematic professional tasks for which a university degree is required, eg. As a responsible / r Quality Manager / in
- Effective and efficient tuning and administration of multidisciplinary practices and care centers, where different health professionals are coordinated, taking account of market changes and developments
Field education and training:
- Management and development of continuing education programs
- Conception and communication of subject-specific continuing education deals
- if necessary instructional and teaching activities in the education and training with regard to the own specialization
Range recess medical-therapeutic knowledge in hand rehabilitation:
- Particularly suitable for doctor / inside and occupational therapist / inside, z. B. in private practice or in a hand Surgical Clinic
- Introduction and support of new processes in the patient / inside supply with increased autonomy and using systematic evaluation
Area rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation, prosthetics and Neuroprosthetics:
- Management and design of specialized clinical activities in rehabilitation, especially neurorehabilitation
- Patient-oriented research with wearing dentures / inside
Range development of the activity spectrum and the scientific basis of the profession:
- Reinforcement and extension of the therapeutic services, including any evidence base and evaluation
- Development of a permanent perspective of the reflected and research-based professional practice
- Realization scientifically based and systematic solutions erarbeiteter
- Planning and implementation of further, empirically grounded scientific research studies
Distance learning: 5 semesters Workload *: 120 credit points according to ECTS
* Workload includes the time for preparation and follow and participate in class lectures, self-study and preparation for the exam or -execution. It is assumed that per to erwerbendem credit point average to ECTS a workload can be from 25-30 hours a basis. The curriculum of distance learning is a 5-semester variant, depending on the occupational exposure - can be extended by up to four semesters - study free of charge. The weekly workload can be individually adapted to professional and / or family conditions.
Winter term (October) and summer term (April)
Accreditation of the study program through the accreditation agency AHPGS
Tuition and Fees
Distance learning: € 297.00 / month (total amount € 8,910.00 plus one-off examination fee of € 915.00.), Financing alternatives on request.
Distance learning with real or online classroom sessions: Distance learning takes place alternating between self-study with study booklets and all-day Saturday-seminars (about 12-14 Saturdays per semester) at one of our numerous nationwide study centers or online in "virtual auditorium" of DIPLOMA online campus.
Proof of a university degree with a Bachelor or Diploma (180 credit points according to ECTS) and a final grade of at least "satisfactory" in the areas of health sciences, therapy sciences, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, elder care or health and medical care (or other on request) , eg Bachelor of Arts Medizinalfachberufe at DIPLOMA University. More information on specific accounts granted the DIPLOMA Hochschule like on demand.
In foreign degrees equivalence for admission must be proved.
Master of Arts (MA)
MAIN AREAS OF STUDY
Elective Health Management
Module 8 M: Hospital management and quality assurance
- hospital management
- Quality management and certification
Module 9 M: management in health and social care contexts
- Management of inpatient healthcare facilities
- Management of outpatient health services
Module 10 M: Human Resources Development in Health Care
- Human Resource management
- Personnel management in healthcare companies
Module 8 H: In-depth functional anatomy of the hand
- Preparation of hand
- Functional Anatomy of the Hand
- Surgical techniques of hand
Module 9 H: complex injuries and rail supplies hand
- Complex hand injuries
- Artisanal techniques and material science for railway supplies hand
- Orthotic and prosthetic fittings hand in various medical disciplines
Module 10 H: practical reflection in hand rehabilitation
- Clinical Reasoning in hand rehabilitation
- Individual therapy concepts and assessments in hand rehabilitation
Module 8 N: Neuroscience for prosthetics
- Neurobiology and Neuroanatomy
Module 9 N: Biomechanics and Medical
Module 10N: practice Neuroprosthetics
- Adaptation of prostheses
- gait training
Elective Health Education
Module 8 P: Berufspädagogik
- Areas of action for education in the health professions
- Teaching and learning contents of the health professions
Module 9 P: Kompetenzorientierte teaching-learning processes
- Learning and Motivation
- Competence orientation in VET
Module 10 P: didactics and methodology of lesson planning
- target planning
- Through planning