Master in Physical Activity and Health
For all the health benefits, specialized and up sport and physical activity for all health professionals training is essential. With this, an approach to each patient will be achieved from the point of view of prevention and health promotion as well as for the treatment of specific diseases. The update in the various branches involved in sport is important in providing the patient a high quality of life and optimal treatment.
- Places: 50.
- Rating: 120 test (multiple choice), 22 scenarios and Thesis Research (approximately 15 pages).
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Format: Book or PDF.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master in Physical Activity and Health.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
Contribute to sports professionals adequate training to learn how to assess the degree of fitness at different stages of life and achieve some knowledge to the prevention of diseases associated with sports or traumatic causes.
- Zoom sports training techniques to those professionals with a common interest in relation to the world of physical activity, exercise and sport.
- Including the latest scientific achievements related to health and exercise, as well as the latest advances in skills, attitudes and techniques in sports nutrition.
- Learn injury mechanisms responsible for different traumatic pathologies in the musculoskeletal system.
- Recognize anatomical, structural and functional characteristics of the organism in relation to physical mobility.
- Getting the necessary knowledge in patient care, both in the acute phase and in the treatment of chronic diseases, improving treatment adherence and physical activity in all cases.
- Improving the quality of patient care, identifying, analyzing and trying to solve the problems in the health care practice always promoting adherence and patient comfort.
- The welfare and quality of life of patients and the health care of the individual and of the community and ensure that the distribution of health resources is public objectives and criteria.
- Prevention and treatment of sports injuries. (300 hours, 12 ECTS credits)
- Manual power in sport. (200 Hours, 8 ECTS credits)
- Sports massage and sports injuries. (300 hours, 12 ECTS credits)
- Bandages in health sciences. (300 hours, 12 ECTS credits)
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation of the knee. (250 hours, 10 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment
Program taught in:
See 8 more programs offered by Escuela Europea de Salud »