- Number of hours and credits: 1000 hours and 40 ECTS.
- Duration: 6 months minimum and 12 months maximum from the date of enrollment - Mode: Material provided in book format + Evaluation and Tutorials by Virtual Training Platform Alcalá.
- Understand the social, legal and ethical framework for the management and administration of social care centers, being aware of the many resources management strategies.
- Improve the health process and results in social interventions in institutionalized patients.
- Improve education and social services system and the caregiver. The interdisciplinary care improves communication between different professionals with the patient and caregiver services utilization decreases and thus the cost thereof.
- Update concerning the dependence on social care and health care environment concepts, so that possible understanding considering both personal and social aspects (economic, political, cultural, etc.), so a good reason center management geriatric.
- Acquiring the appropriate expertise in geriatric organization and keep them updated to help foster new research projects in this discipline.
- Improve the quality of patient care, identifying, analyzing and trying to solve problems that arise in clinical practice organizational and socio always promoting adherence and patient comfort.
- Provide a methodology and tools for evaluating results of policies and actions developed in different social and health care programs base.
Program taught in:
See 9 more programs offered by Formación Alcalá »
This course is
Format Book, 1600 EUR Format Pdf