- strengthening networking and team of teachers trained by professionals with academic experience and practice in the health care area;
- Coordinator dedicated to the course, with training and experience in the field of aesthetics;
- complete class laboratories;
- Calendar of early classes;
- practical application of content with patient care;
- Replacement of intelligent modules, to ensure our students completing the course;
- Material classes with anticipated delivery;
- Facipe Careers - Employability Center that helps our students on placement in the labor market;
- Facipe languages - English lessons with promotional price for FACIPE students.
- Understanding the physiology and pathophysiology of cutaneous system, lymphatic and genital man and woman;
- Knowing methods to evaluate and diagnose disorders related to male and female audience and offer wellness and health promotion techniques;
- Identify key electrotherapic resources that can be applied and bring benefits to health and well being;
- Prepare professionals to work in the health care of the individual, developing professional skills in reparative and pathological surgical procedures.
- Improve the training of professional level of expertise, to work in teams and health services, with an emphasis on interdisciplinary action
Nurses, beauticians, physiotherapists, Biomedical.
lectures; seminars; Case Study; group work; practical classes in the laboratory, experience with patient care, visits and calls to patients.
All modules will be available in a virtual environment the course material for students to contemplate a pre-class, with the exception of the training modules and research methodology that will be 100% attendance.
The subjects with a workload of 22 hours teaching will follow 4h 30min on the virtual platform AVA, which will be available materials for reading and study conducted in PRE SCHOOL format.