- Number of hours and credits: 1000 hours and 40 ECTS.
- Duration: 6 months minimum and 12 months maximum from the date of enrollment - Mode: Material provided in book format + Evaluation and Tutorials by Virtual Training Platform Alcalá.
- Learn to provide care for older people with multiple and complex comorbidities, since they have different health, social and functional needs of young people.
- Improve the health process and outcome in geriatric syndromes. Two examples would be the S. confusional and falls, both with significant co-morbidities.
- Plan an interdisciplinary approach focused on functionality, medication, hydration, sleep and orientation in geriatric to decrease the prevalence of mental illness and reduce the severity of symptoms in elderly patients hospitalized patient.
- Develop strategies for preventing falls and improving mobility through an interdisciplinary approach focused on clinical strategies
See 9 more programs offered by Formación Alcalá »