- Number of hours and credits: 1000 hours and 40 ECTS.
- Duration: 6 months minimum and 12 months maximum from the date of enrollment - Mode: Material provided in book format + Evaluation and Tutorials by Virtual Training Platform Alcalá.
- To know the advantages and limitations of quantitative and qualitative research problems likely methodologies.
- To know the advantages and limitations of different types of epidemiological study.
- Assess the key aspects of the design of a clinical trial with drugs.
- Recognize the limitations for application to practice primary care of the results of clinical trials.
- Design a qualitative study.
- Designing the strategy for statistical analysis of a research study.
- Know the conditions of application of statistical tests used most frequently.
- Assess the usefulness of multivariate statistical techniques in analyzing data from a research study.
- Know the utilities and limitations of systematic reviews in the synthesis of the literature.
- Fill in an application form for assistance conducting a research study
See 9 more programs offered by Formación Alcalá »
This course is
Format Book, 1800 EUR Format Pdf