Master in Biotechnology Therapies Aesthetics and Innovation
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master in Biotechnology Therapies Aesthetics and Innovation.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
- Acquire advanced training, specialized and multidisciplinary oriented specialization in the professional field of aesthetic medicine.
- Enhance the knowledge of the main techniques of treatment that will provide enough to develop in the field of aesthetic techniques and biotechnological innovation base.
- To provide students with scientists and professionals for the exercise of professional activity, enabling the attainment of its welfare approach in aesthetic medicine with greater adaptation to the demands and needs of the knowledge society, thus achieving greater excellence in clinical practice .
- Being able to perform a medical-aesthetic comprehensive assessment.
- Analyze the applications of different systems of laser devices from the aesthetic point of view.
- Knowing, from an advanced standpoint, the use of toxin cosmetic botuliana discipline.
- Compare different cosmetic and peeling to know how to apply the most appropriate technique in each case techniques.
- Knowing the importance and existing rules on the confidentiality of user data.
- Identify the different medicinal plants, types, methods of preparation and their active ingredients.
The master is divided into 5 sections:
- Guide aesthetic medicine. (300 hours, 12 ECTS credits)
- Practice of assisted human reproduction Guide. (200 hours 7.92 ECTS credits)
- Drugs, placebos and fraud. (400 hours, 16 ECTS credits)
- Confidentiality in recording patient data. (275 hours 10.98 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More