Master and Rescue
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Master of Search and Rescue.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 4 months (minimum) - 12 months (maximum).
- Acquire a comprehensive training in the diagnosis and rescue action to be provided to the person in critical condition and extreme situation.
- Being able to provide emergency medical care in difficult situations.
- Train health professionals to provide health care in extreme situations.
- Acquire skills for assistance and rescue in adverse situations.
- Enhance the knowledge and skills necessary for successful mobilization and transport of critically ill patients.
- Knowing the importance and necessity of the initial assessment of the patient to perform a transfer and adequate mobilization.
- Recognize a cardiac arrest identifying chain performance SVB to be performed.
- Being able to use and administer electric shocks through the DESA in situations of extreme urgency.
- To train students in the skills, abilities and knowledge to maintain and use the media and vocabulary necessary for communication in emergencies.
The master is divided into 5 sections:
- Healthcare in extreme situations I. (325 hours, 12.71 ECTS credits)
- Healthcare in extreme situations vol II. (300 hours, 12 ECTS credits)
- Transport and mobilization of critical patient. (245 hours 9.75 ECTS credits)
- Semiautomatic defibrillator on life support. (245 hours 9.69 ECTS credits)
- Communication in emergencies. (235 hours 9.36 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More