MSc in Veterinary Education
The MSc in Veterinary Education is a unique part-time programme aimed at veterinary and para-veterinary professionals working in education and workplace-based training. It is a flexible programme of study, comprising four discrete qualifications: Associate Level, Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and the MSc itself. It can be done via distance learning or face-to-face.
The MSc in Veterinary Education:
- is accredited by the Higher Education Academy. Associate Level graduates become AHEA and Postgraduate Certificate graduates become FHEA automatically
- utilises the extensive expertise and experience of educators at the LIVE centre (a centre dedicated to the promotion of educational excellence)
- offers a flexible programme of study with multiple entry and exit points
- will develop individuals as reflective practitioners and help them to offer an enhanced learning experience to anyone they teach or train
The entry requirements for each stage:
- Entry to the Associate Level programme will be open to graduates with a university degree or equivalent educational experience which is acceptable to University of London.
- Entry to the PG Certificatewill be open to graduates with a university degree or equivalent educational experience which is acceptable to University of London.
- Entry to the PG Diploma will be open to candidates with a PG Certificate in Higher Education, as well as HEA/APEL accredited candidates.
- Entry to the MSc in Veterinary Education will be open to those candidates who have successfully completed the PG Diploma in Veterinary Education.
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of proficiency in spoken and written English, including scientific usage and comprehension. They will be required to achieve an overall score of 7.0 in IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 in each sub-test; or a TOEFL score of at least 93 (internet-based test with no element below 23).
Career Development Loans
Career Development Loans are are available to all EU nationals. To qualify for a CDL you must be ordinarily resident in Great Britain (i.e. England, Scotland or Wales) and have an unlimited right to remain in the United Kingdom (UK).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 29, 2017