- Location: Lithuania, Klaipeda
- Type: Master, full-time
- Nominal duration: 2 years (120 ECTS)
- Study language: English
- Awards: MSc (Master of Health Care Management)
- Tuition fee: € 1860
- Application fee: The Application fee for degree study programmes is for citizens of the EU member states or countries of the European Economic Area (Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Belarus, Armenia, and Azerbaijan), as well as those who have a permanent residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania: €55. For other students: €200. (Application fee is non-refundable).
- Application deadline: July 15, 2018
- Online application: https://apply.ku.lt/
- Studies commence: September 3
The aim of the Master's degree study programme in Health Care Management study programme is to train highly qualified management professionals who are knowledgeable about, and experienced in, the application of research methods, able to manage health care organizations, to develop health care programmes, and to implement them.
Students of the Health Care Management study Health Policy, Health Care Organisation, and Management, Service Management, Strategic Management Methods, etc. Upon completion of the studies, the student is awarded the qualification of Manager, therefore, they can continue in the doctoral studies in the field of Social Sciences. The aim of the Master's final thesis is to prepare and defend a research paper in the study field of Management. The thesis is to be of an analytical character, based on independent scientific or applied research. By the final thesis, students are to demonstrate their ability not merely to analyze the chosen topic, to evaluate previous research in the field, or to successfully conduct research, but also to formulate clear and justified research conclusions and to describe the conducted research in compliance with the University approved-requirements.
Health care management specialists can work as managers, administrators, or researchers in the municipal Departments of Health, personal and public health care institutions, educational and scientific institutions, SPF, NGOs, private health funds, as managers in health care programmes and projects, and health policy coordinators in the Ministry of Health.
A bachelor's (or equivalent) degree.
More about study programme you can find:
Why Klaipeda University?
- Unique by its scientific research and studies in the marine field
- European Union diploma recognized worldwide
- A wide range of programmes
- International studies in English
- Young and rapidly growing
- High-quality education for a reasonable price
More about Klaipeda University, you can find:
- A member of European Union
- 93,4% have a secondary education. The most educated nation in Europe
- 92% speak a foreign language (usually English, Russian or Germany)
- 94% of foreign students recommend studying in Lithuania
More about studies in Lithuania, you can find in the video:
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 30, 2018