Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
Koç University is accepting M.S degree students to study biomedical sciences and engineering. Students who want to improve patients’ well-being and save lives are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Committed to being a top BMSE program in the world, KU-BMSE is run jointly at the same campus, by the Colleges of Science and Engineering, and the School of Medicine. Guided by the contemporary BMSE graduate education, you will be supervised by world-renowned faculty and be trained to become a leader in your research field.
The research areas are:
- Neuro-engineering and Biomedical Signals
- Tissue Engineering
- Biological & Medical Imaging
- Drug Design, Drug Discovery, Drug Release
- Multi-scale Biomedical Modeling
- Advanced Biomaterial Design, Computational Modeling & Synthesis
- Protein Interactions
- Regenerative Medicine
- Computational Biology & Genomics
- Computational Materials Science (Polymers, Biomaterials, Shape Memory Alloys)
- Medical Device Design, Entrepreneurship
- Cardiovascular Engineering and Biomechanics
- Multi-Scale Experimental and Computational Mechanics of Materials and Systems
- Surgical Planning, Human and Machine Interaction, Mechanosensitive Haptics
- Cellular and Biomolecular Engineering
- 2-3 Recommendation Letters
- TOEFL IBT (minimum 80) exam scores
- GRE General test score (minimum 155 on quantitative section)
- Statement of Purpose
All these documents are required and should be uploaded using our online application system available here . Please note the GRE and TOEFL cannot be waived for any applicants even if they did their previous education in English.
After you submit your online application, you may be shortlisted and contacted by the Graduate School to schedule an interview by Skype.