Healthcare Learning is pleased to announce their latest degree - MBA in Healthcare.
Healthcare today is more complex than ever, which requires long term thinking, leadership and understanding to take advantage of emerging opportunities, whilst negotiating external threats. A rigorous and comprehensive approach will give your organisation strategic direction and solidify your career path.
This programme aims to promote the best principles of management, entrepreneurship and innovation and show how this can be applied to any health services agency or health-related organisation.
This part-time, two-year blended learning qualification is delivered using the very latest technology through a mixture of webinars, online lectures and face-to-face tuition. This allows you to continue with your current working commitments whilst studying at a pace that suits your busy lifestyle.
The programme aims to:
- Provide an innovative programme which develops core knowledge and understanding of the theoretical and conceptual frameworks which underpin healthcare and
- improvements in its delivery.
- Present sound academic theories and concepts that are applicable in any healthcare setting and in any country.
- Provide students with a detailed understanding of individual and organisational behaviours, the ability to synthesise, utilise and implement evidence gathered from diverse sources, and give insight into the range of techniques and tools available to support healthcare organisations and their management.
- Develop skills in strategy and development and decision making within the context of the workplace environment where the skills will be applied, thereby resulting in microtransformations in health service delivery through action leaning.
- Deliver learning using the latest technology, enabling students to access the programme regardless of place or time zone.
MBA In Healthcare
The MBA in Healthcare is aimed at clinical and non-clinical healthcare professionals across all sectors of the healthcare industry including, but not limited to:
- Healthcare industry leaders
- Clinical Technicians
- Healthcare managers and administrators
- International voluntary healthservice workers
- The aspects of decision making in healthcare practice policy (30 credits)
- People & behavior in the healthcare environment (30 credits)
- Management organisation & strategy in healthcare (30 credits)
- Business planning, project management & entrepreneurship (30 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
Methods of Study
The majority of the learning will be online and will combine interactive distance learning, webinars and action learning. This creates an integrated programme, using the best of new media and technology.
The education support platforms provide the following:
- Student profile
- Learning plan
- e-Learning module
- Progress tracker
- Personal development plan
- Tutor assessment
- Multiple choice questions
- Online Courses
The programme is designed to encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning, the emphasis being on selfdirected learning.
There will be two four-day sessions in Year One and one four-day session in Year Two, held in the UK or Vienna.
Applicants will be required to provide:
- Evidence of a first degree or equivalent qualification
- Two references - can be colleagues or anyone who has known you in a professional capacity. Both must be signed, dated and on headed paper. References more than 12 months old will not be accepted
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of CV
How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the October 2018 intake. To find out more and how to apply contact us on +44 (0)20 7400 8989 or email email@example.com
Healthcare Learning is the home of the most advanced thinking in undergraduate and postgraduate healthcare education. They are internationally acclaimed providers of learning solutions with innovative interactive content and media rich platforms for students around the globe.
Using a wealth of experience delivering online solutions, Healthcare Learning offers a wide range of products and services for corporates and healthcare organisations. These include qualifications, interactive learning courses, websites, events, publications, learning compliance systems, bespoke solutions and mobile applications.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 24, 2018