The online Master's in Applied Behavior Analysis is designed for graduate students seeking to increase their knowledge and expertise in the field of applied behavior analysis; professionals preparing to work with individuals with autism, developmental disabilities and behavior challenges; as well as those who intend to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analysis exam.
The program prepares professionals for a variety of occupations in education, business, and healthcare. Applied behavior analysis expertise is valued in fields such as counseling and social work, speech pathology, teaching, behavioral consulting, therapy, and program management. Board certified behavior analysts work as teachers, school district behavior or autism specialists, ABA therapists, ABA program supervisors and business owners, researchers, and consultants for schools, businesses, and state or community agencies.
- Completed application
- Personal statement providing information on (a) why you are interested in Applied Behavior Analysis, (b) past experience working with individuals special needs and/or experience implementing ABA procedures, (c) location(s) in your area that you are considering for a practicum site, and (d) why you think you will be successful in an online program.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges/universities attended
- An undergraduate GPA of not less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students who have a background and potential for success but whose GPA is less than 3.0 may be admitted on a provisional basis.
For International Students:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. International transcripts must be evaluated by NACES (i.e. WES) on a course by course basis.
- TOEFL/IELTS (if necessary)
For additional program information, contact:
Brian S. Friedlander, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Education
Course of Study Coordinator for ACT 2, Masters in Special Education & Applied Behavior Analysis
About the School
Founded in 1899 by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth, the College of Saint Elizabeth has a strong tradition of concern for the poor, for developing leadership in a spirit of service and social ... Read More