M.H.A. Health Administration
Now is the time to accelerate your healthcare career with a Master of Health Administration (M.H.A.) from Webster University. The healthcare industry is one of the fastest-growing areas of today's economy, making the need for well-trained healthcare professionals even more critical. These professionals are an invaluable piece of the medical and health industry and are often involved in planning, directing, coordinating and supervising the healthcare we count on for ourselves and our families.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, job opportunities for medical and health services managers are expected to grow much faster in the next 10 years, allowing those in the healthcare administration to have even more specialized options to choose from in the future.
At Webster University, the MHA program allows students to explore the ethical, legal and economic issues facing healthcare providers today. This course of study builds a broad conceptual understanding of the healthcare industry and develops focused administrative skills that help graduates guide healthcare organizations toward greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories used in the field of health care administration.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques, and theories in the field of health care administration when analyzing complex factual situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate (or synthesize) important facts, concepts, principles, and theories in the field of health care administration when developing solutions to multifaceted health care administration problems in complex factual situations, for greater organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Certificate of Finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.