The intensive care anesthetist technician contributes to the realization of the anesthesia within the operating room, he puts his skills at the service of the patients in the recovery rooms and in the services of intensive care, He specializes in the management of the pain ; Finally, it intervenes in situations of extreme urgency within the institution or outpatient.
He may have to take the first steps of emergency under the responsibility of a doctor and contribute to the needs during the medical transport .
- Courses in various operating theaters covering surgical specialties and terrain.
- Internships in the intensive care units of major university hospitals: Mongi Ben Hmida Institute of Neurology, Trauma Center, La Rabta, Charles Nicole, etc.
- Close supervision. Pixabay / Pexels
- Anatomy 1
- Physiology 1
- Cell Biology and Microbiology
- Immunology and hematology
- General Pharmacology
- General Care Techniques Adult 1
- Internships 1 and care practice
- Generals in adult surgery 1
- Internet and web
- Anatomy 2
- Physiology 2 and histology
- Clinical biology
- Special Pharmacology 1
- Medical semiology
- Medical semiology
- General Care Techniques Adult 2
- Internships 2 and General Care Practice Adult 2
- Social Psychology
- Psychology of development
- Medical Pathology 1
- Surgical pathology 1
- Applied Physiology 1
- Special Pharmacology 2
- General anesthesia 1
- Reanimation 1
- Techniques of care in anesthesia reanimation 1
- Internships 3 and practice care in anesthesia reanimation 1
- Hospital hygiene
- First aid
- French and communication techniques
- Medical Pathology 2
- Surgical pathology 2
- Applied Physiology 2
- Special Pharmacology 3
- General anesthesia 2
- Reanimation 2
- Techniques of care in anesthesia reanimation 2
- Internships 4 and practice of care in anesthesia reanimation 2
- Legal medicine
- Anesthesia according to the field
- Anesthesia according to specialty 1
- Medico-surgical resuscitation
- Techniques of care in anesthesia reanimation 3
- Internships 5 and Reanimation Care Practice 2
- Deontology, ethics and occupational risk
- Methodology of research and biostatistics
- Anesthesia according to the specialties
- Surgical 2
- Medico-surgical resuscitation 2
- Techniques of care in anesthesia reanimation 4
- Internships 6 and practicing anesthesia care 2
- Research seminar
- Pain management
- Stress and Conflict Management
The Licentiate in Anesthesia Resuscitation can practice in:
- Hospitals and private clinics: Operating Room, Resuscitation and Intensive Care.
- Medical transport of emergencies.
- Humanitarian agencies
Conditions of admission
- In the first year of a Bachelor's degree, students with a bachelor's degree or a diploma recognized as equivalent are admitted.
- Are admitted in the second or third year of the license, the students having respectively succeeded one or two years of higher studies in the same specialty or in related specialties.
- Admission in the 3rd year is also done on file with the holders of a diploma of higher technician (DEST, DUT) or a diploma sanctioning studies undergraduate (DEUPC) in the specialty or in related specialties.
About the School
L’UPSAT, faculté privée des sciences de la santé, a été fondée en 2001. Elle est pionnière dans l’enseignement universitaire paramédical en Tunisie. UPSAT est la première institution d’enseignement su ... Read More