This diploma aims to equip you with an understanding of systems of a human body, the origins of and benefits of Holistic Massage and other complementary therapies, performing a full body massage within industry time limit and marketing strategies.
It also aims to teach you how to groom yourself as a professional therapist, maintain workplace health and safety and exhibit your professionalism in your conduct and image as a therapist.
About the International Therapy Examination Council
ITEC is a leading international specialist examination board, providing quality qualifications in Beauty & Spa Therapy, Hairdressing, Complementary Therapies, Sports & Fitness Training, and Customer Service.
ITEC is approved as an Awarding Organisation (AO) in the UK. As such all QCF qualifications are approved on the Qualifications Credit Framework.
- Full-time: 3 months (3-hour lessons/day, 5 days/week)
- Part-time: 6 months (3-hour lessons/day, 3 days/week)
There are a total of 3 units to be completed and passed for the award of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage.
Course Learning Objectives
- To provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification Framework for those interested in the Complementary Therapy/Care Industry.
- To provide opportunities for staff in the Complementary Therapy/Care Industry to gain a level 3 qualification.
- To qualify candidates as Massage Specialists at Level 3 in the Complementary Therapy/Care Industry.
- To sustain the interest of Candidates wanting to work in the Complementary Therapy/Care Industry.
- To encourage knowledge and understanding for the Complementary Therapy/Care Industry at Level 3.
- To provide opportunities for Candidates to focus on the development of the major key skills and the wider key skills in a Therapy context such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem-solving.
- To provide opportunities for candidates to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Massage Specialist.
Classroom-based lecturers and practical sessions.
Jan, April, July, Sept
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Formative and Summative Assessments
Graduation Requirements and Awards
To graduate, you need to successfully complete three case studies and pass examinations marked by ITEC. Upon meeting all graduation requirements, you will be conferred Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage by ITEC International.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course.
- N Levels or equivalent
- IELTS 4.0 or equivalent
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
International student: S$600 (before GST)
Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
For local students: S$ 2,300 (before GST)*
(Singapore/PRs can obtain up to 95% funding by SDF)
For International students: S$ 3,300 (before GST)*
S$100(before GST) massage oil and S$50 (before GST) towels to be used in practice in class.
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 14, 2018