This diploma aims to equip you with a sound understanding of structures and systems of a human body as the Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology is the foundation upon which all other Complementary, Beauty and Sports Therapy awards are based.
Upon successful completion of the course, students will have a comprehensive knowledge of diseases and disorders of the human body so that they are aware of when to and when not to treat a client, and only operate within certain parameters.
About the International Therapy Examination Council
- ITEC is a leading international specialist examination board, providing quality qualifications in Beauty & Spa Therapy, Hairdressing, Complementary Therapies, Sports & Fitness Training, and Customer Service.
- ITEC is approved as an Awarding Organisation (AO) in the UK. As such all QCF qualifications are approved on the Qualifications Credit Framework.
- Full-time: 2 months (3-hour lessons/day, 5 days/week)
- Part-time: 4 months (3-hour lessons/day, 3 days/week)
There are a total of 11 units to be completed and passed for the award of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology.
Course Learning Objectives
- To provide skills at Level 3 in the National Qualification Framework for those interested in the Beauty, Complementary and Sports Therapy Industry
- To provide opportunities for staff in the Beauty, Complementary and Sports Therapy Industry to gain a Level 3 qualification
- To qualify candidates as Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapists at Level 3 in Industry
- To sustain the interest of Candidates wanting to work in the Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapy Industry
- To encourage knowledge and understanding of the Beauty, Complementary or Sports Therapy Industry at Level 3
Classroom-based lecturers and practical sessions.
Jan, April, July, Sept
Assessments/Exams are conducted after every module.
Formative and Summative Assessments
Graduation Requirements and Awards
To graduate, you need to pass the examination marked by ITEC. Upon meeting all graduation requirements, you will be conferred Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology by ITEC.
Local students must achieve an attendance of 75% and international students must achieve an attendance of 90% in any month of the course
- Medical Technologist
- Anatomy and Physiology Instructor
- Obtained at least a CGCE N level or equivalent
- At least a C6 at GCE N level English or equivalent
Application Fee (Non-Refundable and non-transferrable)
- International student: S$600 (before GST)
- Local student: S$50 (before GST)*
*Local student refers to Singaporeans/PRs/Employment Pass/Dependant pass holders
- For local students: S$ 1,900 (before GST) [Subject to SDF availability]
- For International students: S$ 2,900 (before GST)*
- Fee Protection Scheme***: Subject to prevailing market rate
- Medical Insurance Fee****: Subject to prevailing market rate
***The Fee Protection Scheme (FPS) serves to protect students’ paid fees.
****It is compulsory for all local and international students to purchase medical insurance which is valid throughout their course of studies with the CSM Academy International. Local students (Singaporeans, PRs & Non-student’s Pass holders) may opt-out of this scheme if they can provide the proof of adequate medical insurance coverage in Singapore.
- Payment of fees is in Singapore Dollars.
- Payment method only by Cheque/ Nets/ Telegraphic Transfer