The International Master in Public Health and Environmental Sustainability enables you to dedicate yourself in a professional manner to the management of public health problems with a professional and conscious approach to the new problems related to the environment, seeking to implement sustainable and efficient systems.
It is composed of an itinerary of continuous training modules and designed to achieve learning in a current subject, with a systematic and regular dedication of study.
GENERAL AND SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE
- Transmit the necessary skills, knowledge and skills in Public Health, Environment and Climate Change.
- Identify the current concept of Public Health.
- Provide the necessary tools for adequate medical performance in health problems related to Public Health.
- Train students in the techniques and methods necessary in medical practice in Public Health.
- Implement the scientific methodology and the research process in medical care in Public Health.
- Provide an overview of the advantages of incorporating environmental management into the integral management of the company.
- Publicize the main tools of Environmental Management.
- Provide a general knowledge of environmental management methodologies and processes.
The International Master in Public Health and Environmental Sustainability is especially aimed at graduates and graduates from the various Social and Legal Sciences and is also of great interest to engineers and architects and other degrees in Nature and Health Sciences, since it provides Advanced academic training of a multidisciplinary nature, perfectly adapted to the demands of the International Market.
Once they have passed the exam of this Master, they will receive a diploma issued by the Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social , accredited with 700 Hours. This diploma will be issued after two months, counted from passing the exam and having delivered all the assessment tests and case studies.
The master's degree is designed to be completed within a minimum period of 8 months and a maximum of 12 months.
All the training programs of Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social use the PIDAMIS methodology, based on 7 pillars that form the basis of the teaching practice of the European Institute: