Apply Now for Summer 2017
We’re offering you an online Health and Social Care course for just £19. Whether you need to brighten up your CV or just want to learn something new, the online Health and Social Care course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn about social care.
- Price: Only £19.00 Was £299.99
- Course Type: Online Course
- Duration: 90 hours, recommended hours
- Syllabus: 9-course modules
- Tutor Support: Full tutor support included
- Exams: Yes, exam fees are included.
- Start learning: you can start your online learning 24/7 and study towards your goals.
- Qualification: Level 3 CPD Award
- Certificate: PDF Certificate included with course, optional Hard Copies £9.99.
- Access: Unlimited 24/7 access for 12 months, option to extend if needed.
- Compatibility: Desktop, Mac, Laptop, Tablets, Smartphone and Smart Devices
With over 90 hours of learning split across 9 easily accessible modules, the course has been designed to provide learners with an enjoyable and informative learning experience. The Health and Social Care course is studied online, meaning you can study in your own time, at your own pace, on your own schedule. Study whenever it suits you best, day or night. You’ll have access to the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 months.
What’s more, the course is CPD accredited, therefore upon successful completion of the course learners will be awarded the certificate of completion, ensuring that the course will be recognised by employers and institutions.
The Health and Social Care course is split into the following modules:
- Your Responsibilities as a Health and Social Care Worker
- Communication and its Relevance
- Working in Health and Social Care Equality
- Important Principles and Policies in Health and Social Care Work
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Individuals
- Your Role as a Caregiver
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Final Assessment
The Level 3 Award Health and Social Care course has been independently accredited and certified by The CPD Certification Service.
On successful completion of this course learners will be awarded:
- Level 3 CPD Award in Health and Social Care
The certificate will show your grade classification awarded and provide proof of your achievements for you to take to any prospective employers or part of your portfolio of evidence.
The certificate will be produced in PDF format, optional hard copies of the certificate will be available for an additional fee of £9.99.
There are no entry requirements or pre-prerequisite for our Health and Social Care course.
To assess the learners' ability and knowledge to effectively understand the topics contained within the Health and Social Care course, the course features a number of end of module interactive quiz questions.
Additionally, at the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
When you are studying a course it is always useful to know that you have the help and support of tutors that want you to succeed in your studies.
As part of the Health and Social Care course, you will receive access to our dedicated tutor support service. The academic tutors will be able to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course.
This course is delivered online through eLearning. Learners of the course will receive instant access to our interactive student learning portal, which offers 24/7 access to the Health and Social Care course.
The online Health and Social Care course requires 90 hours to complete the course in full. This is only a guide to the learning hours required and it depends on how quickly an individual can absorb the information. The learning is online so it can be spread out over multiple sessions or done in one session.
Learners will have access to this course for up to 12 months from the date of joining. There is no time limit to complete the course during this period.
Program taught in: