George Washington University - School of Medicine and Health Sciences Online
The online Graduate Certificate in Regulatory Affairs is an 18 credit-hour program offered through the George Washington University's School of Medicine and Health Sciences to teach working professionals the relevant, critical skills and knowledge they need to become regulatory affairs leaders.
Developed in collaboration with regulatory affairs professionals in governmental agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the National Institutes for Health (NIH), this program integrates global regulatory strategy across the curriculum to equip graduates as business leaders in regulatory strategy locally and abroad.
Why Students Choose GW's Online Regulatory Affairs Graduate Certificate?
- Transferable to the Master's Program: Opportunity to transfer all 18 credits and advance to the Master's program.
- Flexible Learning Environment: Flexible online program created for working professionals looking for career advancement.
- Applied Curriculum: Hands-on curriculum designed by industry experts in research, development and healthcare regulation.
- Extensive Networking Opportunities: Immersed in a rich, global network of professionals who are actively shaping regulatory policy.
- Global Perspective: Multi-faceted program with foundations in both domestic and international regulatory affairs.
- Interdisciplinary Approach: Built on the combined practices from law, science, and business in regulatory strategies.
- Practitioner Faculty: Students learn from experienced governmental officials and renowned industry leaders.
See 34 more programs offered by George Washington University - School of Medicine and Health Sciences Online »
Last updated August 23, 2019
This course is
12 - 24 months
Dec 10, 2019
Apr 5, 2020