Our certificate course Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH) enables you to achieve an excellent education and training in just three semesters. Continuing education at university level. You can specialize in sector-specific elective modules in your chosen field of specialization and become a specialist in the field of health management or nursing management.
With us you study in only 3 semesters, supported by vodcasts, video lectures, tutors and printed as well as digital further education scripts - no matter where you are at the moment.
Facts about continuing education Business Administration / Health / Nursing Management (IUBH)
- Degree : Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH)
- Continuing education duration : alternatively 3, 4 or 6 semesters
- Continuing Education Model : Online Study
- Language of instruction : German
- Probationary period : 4 weeks
- Extension : free of charge
- Admission Requirements : Without ECTS credits: Without ECTS credits: min. 2-year vocational training or 3 years of professional experience; With receipt of ECTS points: (Fach-) Abitur or completed master examination or min. 2-year training with 3 years of professional experience
- Accreditation : ZFU (No. 286017)
- Start of training : at any time
- Certification : Certificate
With the IUBH you have the opportunity to complete your Bachelor's degree in Distance Learning Bachelor of Arts Health Management or Bachelor of Arts Nursing Management in two stages (see Fig. right) to achieve.
Step by step you will be prepared for the final goal - the Bachelor certificate. The individual stages of our program you reach automatically after the successful completion of certain modules of the curriculum. Benefits and already paid tuition fees will be fully credited in the next stage. You can prove your further education success with the certificate Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH) and afterwards with your bachelor document at any time with your current or future employer, which brings you additional plus points.
Future perspectives for future business administrators in health / care management
The apprenticeship as a Business Economist in Health / Nursing Management at IUBH offers you the opportunity to further your education alongside your profession.
With this additional qualification, you acquire not only business management know-how, but also a broad base of basic knowledge in the field of health economics - including topics such as health economics, health service management and social policy.
As demographic change increases the number of people in need of care and thus the need for professionals in the health care industry, employees in senior positions are sought to build structures, organize resources and run facilities. The career prospects in the health and care sector are therefore very good.
Employers are often very open to further education and appreciate the self-commitment to acquire knowledge while working.
The benefits of our training
- Our Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH): completely in German
- In-service training: Career boost next to the job
- Start possible at any time: We completely waive fixed deadlines
- Distance Learning 2.0: Online campus with digital learning material, self-tests, online tutorials, learning wikis and more
- Low costs: Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH) already for 179, - Euro per month
- The test is done: exam dates every month for all courses and at all study centers, also worldwide
- Learning from the best: Our faculty combines academic knowledge with extensive practical experience
- Top quality: Our quality awards and rankings
- Maximum flexibility: study when and where you want
Contents of further education Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH)
The certificate course Business Administration in Health / Nursing Management optimally prepares you for responsible work in institutions of the healthcare industry with an optimal mixture of business know-how and relevant industry knowledge.
Our further education is modular, ie you study on the basis of subject areas, which are divided into so-called "modules". Within these modules there is an introductory course and a specialization course, which will prepare you systematically for the completion of this module. Within the modules, if you have chosen the option to receive ECTS credits, you will receive credits for each successful completion, which will document your achievements.
- Business Administration
- Health economics
- Elective modules (A1 Health Care Management, A2 Nursing Management) *
- Service management in health care
- Financial Accounting
- Elective modules (B1 quality management in health care, B2 quality management in nursing) *
- Management accounting
- Health and prevention
- social policy
- case management
- Project Management
- Compulsory elective modules (C1 accounting systems, C2 accounting systems for health care, geriatric care, health education) *
- Elective modules specializations
* When registering online, you choose your desired specialization: Health Management (A1, B1, C1) OR Care Management (A2, B2, C2)
In this training, a total of 90 credit points (ECTS) will be awarded.
Optionally, the further education model without ECTS credits can be completed.
The university entrance qualification for a (subsequent) study is not automatically given after successful completion!
Admission Requirements for Further Education
A minimum of 2 years of professional training or at least 3 years of professional experience is required for admission to the further education model without the receipt of ECTS credits.
Enrollment in the program with the receipt of ECTS credits requires one of the following university entrance credentials:
Studying with (specialized) Abitur
As an applicant with a general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or Fachhochschulreife (Fach-Abitur), you can immediately enter the IUBH business administration (IUBH) without an entrance examination.
Studying without Abitur
Even without (technical) high school is an entry possible if you bring the following experience:
- An at least two years of vocational training and
- at least three years of professional experience.
Also a master's certificate or a career advancement (z. B. as IHK Fachwirt / in) entitle the holder to study start.
Costs Business Administration (IUBH)
The fees for our further education in Health / Nursing Management (IUBH) amount, depending on the desired time model:
- 18 months: 329 euros per month 6,421 euros
- 24 months: 259 euros per month 6,715 euros
- 36 months: 179 euros per month 6,943 euros