- Human Capital Management and Professional Career
- Corporate and Personal Image
- Basics for Customer Service
- Competencies for Customer Service
- Clinic Planning
- Clinical Management Techniques
- Sales Protocol and Commercial Management
- Portfolio of Services
- Quality Control, Continuous Improvement and Excellence
- Develop the skills, aptitudes and knowledge necessary to position clinics as a market leader in the model of excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Facilitate processes that help build quality and ensure the safety and satisfaction of patients.
Graduates in Medicine and Surgery, Graduates in Medicine, as well as other non-medical professionals, graduates or graduates, in health sciences who work in a clinical setting or with an interest in the direction, management, opening, expansion and development of clinics and in the management of clinics.
Duration and Realization
650 hours online or online , and can be done in a maximum time of 12 months.
The student will be given the keys to the European Campus as a technological support, which will allow him to access the course documentation, the self-evaluations and evaluations with the student's guide and the tutorial.
Likewise, the tutors in a personalized way will answer your questions about the training contents online, telephone and personally if the student so wishes.
As an essential requirement is to pass the evaluation test, final project and the exam.
Students will receive a Diploma Own Title issued by the Catholic University of San Antonio - UCAM.
About the School
El Instituto Europeo de Salud y Bienestar Social es una fundación científica y cultural que tiene entre sus metas la educación médica, la satisfacción de los pacientes y el desarrollo de la medicina e ... Read More