Expert in Emotional Intelligence
The training will take place entirely in distance mode by giving the student the material published in book format (IFBN the Ministry of Culture, personalized paperback) and in pdf format in a pendrive with a tablet or laptop (choice) and assessment will be enabled platform to reflect the effect of interactions between tutor-student / a, which are reflected evaluations, grades, thesis, time connectivity and general questions that might occur along the training activity, providing permanent access UEMC.
During the development of the course, students will be in contact with the tutor or course tutors permanently using the tools made available on the schedule.
With distance methodology we allow fulfill the objective of the training reaches all participants labor issues, distance, family conciliation or other issues preclude the availability of time and / or organization.
- Places: 100.
- Online assessments.
- Tutoring online, skype and telephone.
- Study mode: Distance. The material is delivered in modules and books in pdf pendrive.
- Language: Castilian.
- Type: Title own.
- Title obtained: Expert in Emotional Intelligence.
- Home: permanent.
- Completion: 2 months (minimum) - 6 months (maximum).
- Enhancing the ability to design training programs for children and adults.
- Acquire the skills and capacity to become aware of our emotions, understanding the feelings of others, tolerating the pressures and frustrations of everyday life, empower teamwork and adapting an empathic and social attitude.
- Create appropriate to develop an effective and responsible professional clinical practice therapeutic techniques and skills.
- Describe the main theoretical models of emotional intelligence from a scientific point of view.
- Acquire emotional competencies necessary for the development of one's emotional intelligence
- Learn and develop a positive attitude toward conflict.
- Being able to use healthy emotions and action plan for adaptive and problem solving.
- Provide the essential theoretical and practical knowledge to enable them to address themselves varied and with different degrees of complexity with safety and efficacy clinical cases.
The Master is divided into 3 parts:
- The value of emotional intelligence. (350 hours, 13.5 ECTS credits)
- Clinical psychology applied. (250 hours, 9 ECTS credits)
- Dissertation research. (150 hours, 6 ECTS credits)
- Career Development.
- Continuing education.
- Ranking official scales.
- Registration form.
- Copy of university degree.
- Receipt of payment.
About the School
Todos los postgrados ofertados están adaptados a las exigencias del mercado tanto a nivel público del Sistema Nacional de Salud como privado y capacitan a nuestros alumnos para la aplicación práctica ... Read More