Health Services Management
- Only program recognized in the South Region by the Ordem dos Médicos for admission to the Competence in Health Services Management.
- Opportunity to interact directly with reputable leaders in health management.
- Acquisition of management and leadership skills necessary for the sustainable management of Health organizations.
- Acquisition or development of an integrated vision of management in organizations in the Health sector.
- Development of knowledge in the field of operationalization and the application of management instruments capable of enhancing the performance of organizations in the Health sector.
- Responding to the demands, dynamics and specificities intrinsic to the management of organizations in the health sector today.
- Health service directors.
- Doctors with management responsibility or who intend to assume the direction of a service / project / team.
- Administrators of Health sector organizations.
- Professionals who develop or intend to develop their professional activity in the field of Health, namely in Health Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Companies Producing or Distributing Pharmaceutical Products (medicines and medical devices) and Consulting.
- Licensed professionals, already with professional experience, in Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Hospital Administration, Nutrition, Economics, Management and Engineering.
- Doctor's order
- Order of Nutritionists
- National Association of Pharmacies
What distinguishes this program
- Qualified and reputable teaching staff, with a deep knowledge of management in the Health sector.
- Developed from the experience accumulated over 21 editions, the Master in Health Services Management aims to transform the thinking and management skills of current and future leaders of organizations in the Health sector.
- It prepares participants for the design, operationalization and application of management instruments, capable of leveraging the competitiveness , efficiency and effectiveness of organizations in the Health sector.
- Sharing knowledge with several alumni of the program who hold important positions in the management and leadership of organizations in this sector.
- Applied statistics
- Team Leadership and Conflict Management
- Health Units Management
- Health Policy and Economics
- Business Finance
- Ethics, Deontology and Health Law
- Health Quality Management
- Management control
- Human resource Management
- Optional 1 | Optional 2 | Optional 3 | Optional 4 | Optional 5 | Optional 6
Universe of electives *
- Health Communication
- Health Organizations Strategy
- Change Management in Healthcare Organizations
- Strategic Management in the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Clinical Governance
- Pharmaceutical Products Marketing
- Medication Policy
- Logistics System in Health Organizations
- Logistics System in Pharmaceutical Organizations
- Health Tourism
* The electives with the largest number of registrations will be eligible, subject to the existence of a minimum number of participants.
- A good command of the English language is recommended, used by some speakers and the main language of the bibliography.
- The program may undergo changes and its implementation is subject to a minimum number of participants.
What does it require?
- Minimum professional experience of two years.
- Maturity, challenge awareness and motivation.
About the School
Ter sido a primeira Escola de Negócios de formação de executivos, associada a uma universidade, a nascer em Portugal é um facto desde 1988. Facto construído, entre outros, pela figura incontornável de ... Read More