George Washington University - School of Medicine and Health Sciences Online
Accelerate your career with the George Washington University's dual-degree BSHS and MSHS in Clinical Research Administration program. Combine the work of earning your BSHS and MSHS and save time on your path to a career in health care. With the skills you'll gain in this online clinical research administration program, you'll be ready to participate in clinical trial conduct that protects patients through addressing ethical and legal considerations in product development and contribute to innovative medical research.
- BSHS total credit hours: 120 undergraduate credits*
- MSHS total credit hours: 27 graduate credits
- BSHS total number of courses: 20 undergraduate courses**
- MSHS total number of courses: 9 graduate courses
- Program completion: 3-4 years
- Residency requirements: No on-campus residency or practicum.
*Students may transfer up to 60 credits from a prior institution. Students must complete at least 60 credit hours of GW coursework.
**Not including any courses required to meet the general education or advanced standing requirement.
See 34 more programs offered by George Washington University - School of Medicine and Health Sciences Online »
Last updated August 23, 2019
This course is
Dec 10, 2019
Apr 5, 2020