GW’s multi-level, dual-degree learning option provides you a seamless way to earn your BSHS in Clinical Research Administration and an MSHS in Regulatory Affairs through an accelerated format, allowing you to earn your BSHS and MSHS in less time by combining the work toward both degrees.
- BSHS total credit hours: 120 undergraduate credits*
- MSHS total credit hours: 27 graduate credits
- BSHS total number of courses: 20 undergraduate courses**
- MSHS total number of courses: 9 graduate courses
- Program completion: 3-4 years
- Residency requirements: No on-campus residency or practicum.
*Students may transfer up to 60 credits from a prior institution. Students must complete at least 60 credit hours of GW coursework.
**Not including any courses required to meet the general education or advanced standing requirement.
About the School
At the George Washington University (GW) School of Medicine and Health Sciences, we prepare progressive leaders across disciplines to meet the challenge of developing and delivering health care to div ... Read More