- General Biology * 1 Academic Years, 6 Credit Hours
- Organic Chemistry* ½ Academic Years, 3 Credit Hours
- Biochemistry ½ Academic Years, 3 Credit Hours
- General Chemistry* 1 Academic Years, 6 Credit Hours 1
- Language Arts (English) ** ½ Academic Years, 3 Credit Hours
- College Math or Computer Science ½ Academic Years, 3 Credit Hours
*May substitute a semester of Biochemistry.
**May substitute any course with a writing component.
*Taking the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) is required for all applicants who are U.S. citizens, nationals, or permanent residents.
*English Proficiency - Since English is the language of instruction at St. Matthew's University, it is important that applicants be prepared academically to pursue the curriculum and also be able to communicate well.
About the School
Providing quality, affordable medical and veterinary education focused on the success of our students is the foundation of St. Matthew's University. Our faculty and staff are as committed to your drea ... Read More