Doctoral programmes in Nursing Sciences are offered in the following fields of specialisation:
- Professional Nursing Science: Nursing Management
- Professional Nursing Science: Nursing Education
- Medical and Surgical Nursing Science: Critical Care Nursing (General)
- Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science
- Advanced Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
- Primary Health Care Clinical Nursing Science, Diagnosis, Treatment and Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing Science
- Community Health Nursing
- Occupational Health Nursing
- Professional Nursing Science: Ethos and Professional Practice
A Master’s qualification in Advanced Nursing Science/Professional Practise.
Name: Dr C Downing
Tel: 011 559 9063 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Start Dates
Registration starts in January and lectures in February for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate course work programmes.
All research programmes for Masters and PhD can register throughout the year.
End Date: Academic starts in January and ends in December. Programme deadline is determined by the duration of the programme.
About the School
Vibrant, multicultural and dynamic, the University of Johannesburg (UJ) shares the pace and energy of cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city whose name it carries. Proudly South African, the university i ... Read More