This is the last advanced degree you can earn as a nurse. The D.N.P. program is designed for nurses who are currently nurse practitioners, clinical specialists, midwives, anesthetists, educators, and managers/executives. Our transition course allows you to enter our program without an M.S.N. and prepares you for advanced courses.
In just 12 courses, you’re prepared to identify healthcare problems that need relevant solutions, and turn your complex research into real-world programs that better the healthcare field.
A Strong Career as a D.N.P. Nurse
Graduates of the D.N.P. program are prepared to lead and engage in practical, clinically focused scholarship and research utilization.
- Clinical Nurse Specialists have a median salary of $100,697
- Advanced Practice Nurses earn a median salary of $107,460 and expect 31% growth through 2026
- Chief Nursing Officers earn a median salary of $167,557
Develop Excellence in Nursing
During the program, you will identify healthcare problems that need relevant solutions, study evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and systems thinking to turn complex research into real-world applications.
By graduation, you’re a nurse who can:
- Implement and evaluate nursing practices based on scientific knowledge, including innovative approaches.
- Assume organizational and system leadership in the analysis, delivery, and management of nursing care.
- Critique and selectively translate science to guide clinical decision making, practice standards, and program development.
- Appraise and utilize current technologies to advance the quality and accessibility of care.
- Evaluate and influence healthcare policies and systems.
- Employ skills in effective communication, collaboration.
- Create lasting change that improves patient and population health outcomes.
- Demonstrate expertise in developing, implementing, and evaluating clinical prevention and population health activities within contemporary society.
- Assume specialized roles in advanced clinical practice.
Earn Your D.N.P. Degree 100% Online
The D.N.P. degree at Nova Southeastern University is CCNE Accredited
Nova Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
About the School
At Nova Southeastern University, your nursing curriculum is grounded in research and teaches innovative thinking. You’ll learn how to provide the best patient care in any setting amidst constant indus ... Read More