TO APPLY CICK THE GREEN BUTTON ABOVE.
6-year MD program is designed for high school/secondary school graduates. It is a full time study program based on requirements which are obligatory for the Polish medical higher education institutions and is adequate to EU and U.S. standards.
Program consists of 3 years ( 6 semesters) of pre-clinical, basic subjects; anatomy, medical chemistry, biology, biophysics, physiology, histology and cell biology, microbiology, pathomorphology, pharmacology and others and 3 years (6 semesters) of clinical subjects as internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, radiology, family medicine, neurology, oncology & palliative care, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and others.
Intake: once a year in Fall
Length of the academic year: October – June
Start date: October 2017
11.200 EUR for the 1styear
11.000 EUR/year for years from the 2nd to the 6th
Degree obtained: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Application Form -filled in, downloaded from the on-line registration system, and printed. Then signed by the Applicant
- High School Diploma/school leaving certificate (original copy legalized or with an apostille stamp)
- Certificate from the Ministry of Education or the Polish Consulate in the country the secondary/high school was completed, stating that the candidate is entitled for admission to the higher education institutions if such a clause is not available on the school leaving documents
- English language certificate for non-native English speakers
- Hepatitis B Immunization Clearance (a series of three shots required)
- Passport photocopy
- 2 recent passport photographs signed on the back
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 16, 2017